Hillside K2 Leavers’ Ceremony!!!
One of the highlights of Term 3 is always our K2 Leavers Ceremony. The date set for your child’s K2 class Leavers Ceremony can be found below. Further details regarding this event will follow closer to the date.
K2 Leaving Celebration arrangements
(Wednesday 14th – Friday 16th June 2017)
- All K2 Leaving Ceremonies will take place in your children’s regular classroom space at ESF Hillside International Kindergarten, 43B Stubbs Road, Hong Kong
- Your child’s class-based Leaver’s Celebration will commence at 4:00pm sharp on your allocated day (see table below). It is anticipated that the Graduation Ceremony for your child will conclude by 5:00pm.
- Please note that children in the PM class will stay on at school and will be supervised by the class teacher until the arrival of parents at around 3:55pm.
- Children in an AM class will need to arrive at Hillside Kindergarten with their parents just before 4:00pm.
- All children will be required to wear the Hillside Uniform for this event.
- Due to space and seating limitations, it would be appreciated if each child is accompanied by only (2) adult family members for this event.
- Please be reminded that we are unable to provide parking.
The K2 Leaver’s Celebration Ceremonies will commence at 4:00pm and should conclude by around 5:00pm
|Fri. 16th June||Thurs. 15th June||Wed. 14th June||Thurs. 15th June|
|Tiger AM||Tiger PM||Dragon AM||Dragon PM|
|Turtle AM||Turtle PM||Gecko AM||Gecko PM|