Your Child’s Unit Report and Portfolio
The latest Unit of Inquiry report (for both K1 and K2) will be available for parents to access on Gateway. To access your child’s report:
- Please log into Gateway https://hs.tg.esf.edu.hk to access your child’s report. If you forgot your login details please use the “forgot password or login name” function. Gateway will send you an email for resetting password shortly.
- Once you’ve logged in, select ‘ARR Report‘ on the main screen. (Please see Screenshot 1 below)
- Select the relevant report template. This will create a PDF file that you can save as a soft copy or print out if you wish. If you have more than one child, select the appropriate child in the top left corner.
Please follow the steps below to access your child’s e-portfolio:
- Log on to our virtual learning hub https://hshub.hillside.edu.hk/. The login button is on the top right corner. It is a different set of login details from your Gateway account. If you forgot your login details, please use the “forgotten username or password” function.
- Click on your child’s portfolio, under ‘Portfolio’ on the top menu bar.
- On the right-hand side under the heading: “Hillside Kindergarten Portfolio 2017-2018”. You should see a ‘document symbol’ (Please see Screenshot 1 below)
- Click on the document symbol and your child’s portfolio should download automatically to your computer, and then you can save it as a PDF.
- Don’t forget to also click on ‘Children’ on the top menu bar to visit your child’s class blogs. This is not downloadable.
- For any individual PDF files, you should find a ‘download’ button on the button left to download and save to your computer. (Please see Screenshot 2 below)
Please contact the office at email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing these platforms.